Monday, February 16, 2009

New Features for my Blog

It has been a while since I've done anything new to my blog besides the occasional post. Those are also usually few and far between. However, I was just looking through the features available on blogger and I thought I would give some new things a try. First, I've added Adsense (pending approval). I don't know how successful this will be, but it may be a way to generate just a little side income. I'm not going to get too excited though. I have no idea who reads this blog anyway. Second, I've added a block on the side to show who follows this blog. As I mentioned earlier, I don't even know who reads this. So if you are a regular reader of my blog, please add yourself to my blog followers so I will get to know some of the people who read what I put out there. Finally, I thought it would just be fun to add a poll. This would also be a feature that would help me to get some idea of how many people see my blog. So if you don't want to show yourself as one of my followers, then please, participate in my surveys just to help me gage whether it is even worth it to post anything at all. The first poll that I have introduced is "Do you think that John Gill was a hyper-Calvinist?"

1 comment:

Shel said...

I read your blog when I see that you have updated it :)